Before going into detail, here are some of the benefits. The previous system was all manually tracked and relied on emails, text messages, and phone calls that came through at all hours of the day for one person to reply to as time permitted. This will now allow me to get to other questions in a more timely manner. The new system will now provide instant confirmation of registration. You’ll also be able to view space availability in real time thanks to automated updates with every registration. Another benefit is that by the new year, we’ll get away from waiting until the end of the week to see the schedule posted. Future
times will be posted for several months in advance, meaning as long as the class is posted, you can register as far in advance as you see necessary. This is only the start however. Instant email confirmations will also be provided in the near future
along with the option to pay in advance online.
Important instructions on how to register:
1. Go to www.NickBpt.com
2. Click on Boot Camp Registration at the top of the page.
3. First time visitors to this link will need to create a log in. You’ll do this by entering your first and last name under the “New to Our Site?” fields. Follow the instructions for further contact information. Please note that this information is ONLY relayed
to me and will only be used for business purposes and not spam, or pulled by MindBody.
4. Select your view by day or week.
5. Click the Sign Up Now button next to the date and time you would like to attend.
6. IMPORTANT! On the left side of the screen, it should say Make a Reservation with two options below. Be sure to click “register as unpaid” as this is the only functional option.
7. Once you have done so, you will be taken to a screen that says “You’ve booked boot camp on ‘desired date’ at ‘desired time’”.
8. You will then have the option to book more classes or log out.
If at any time you would like to view classes you have signed up for, go to the My INFO tab and click on My Schedule to view what classes you are signed up for. If at any time you need to cancel, you can click on the “cancel” link to the right of the desired class. It will then ask you to confirm your cancelation and take you back to your page with an updated list of classes you’re registered for. I ask that you please cancel your registration on the website as needed when you will not be able to attend
as a courtesy gesture to other members in the event the class is full and has a waiting list. You may also notice that when you go to the Class Schedule Page, classes you’ve already registered for show in green as “registered”.
If you have any questions or are having issues signing up, please don’t hesitate to call or text me at 419 205 6609 or email me at email@example.com
Thank you for your support and understanding!