1. Don't Stop by Nothing More. Look no further than the most recent member compilation video for proof of my affinity for this song in the gym. Unique, edgy, and hard hitting with a title and lyrics that work perfectly together to keep digging deep and not quit.... err don't stop.
2. Black Rose by Volbeat. Catchy hook with a solid drive. Straight forward, yet delivers something different in the rock arena of workout songs.
3. Work Shoes by USS (Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker). Such a cool, mid-tempo groove that most people can relate to.
4. Renegade Music by Papa Roach. Papa Roach has always escaped me in day to day life. But damn, their hard hitters and up tempo songs can really help raise the bar when that extra bit of intensity is needed.
5. Spank by Kenny Wayne Shepherd ft. Kid Rock. I am anything but a Kid Rock fan, but I do love me some Kenny Wayne Shepherd and this song works well. A bit on the slow side. Not particularly a go-to for speed, rhythm, or running.
6. Go Faster by the Black Crowes. After a quirky intro, this song takes off with the drums and doesn't let up until the end. A great rocker from one of the great, signature rock and roll bands of our time.
7. Love is Mystical by Cold War Kids. Something about this song just gets me rocking my head back and forth.
8. Slam by Onyx. Every now and again, nostalgia kicks in with this one and provides a little throwback goodness.
9. Have a Cigar by Foo Fighters. Pink Floyd - good. Foo Fighters - good. Foo Fighters putting an edge on a Pink Floyd classic? Yes please!
10. Shake it Off by Taylor Swift. Just checking to see who's really reading this and needed a chuckle.