2. Human by Rag'nBone Man. Another slow song that just works.
3. If Your Prayers Don't Get to Heaven by Brian Fallon. Instant feel good. Impossible for me to hear and not want to click my fingers or tap my feet along to the beat.
4. Alive and Kicking by Nonpoint. What starts off as kind of a listless vocal harmony picks up steam and turns into a heavy hitter of getting past the trials and tribulations inflicted by another we've all felt at one point or another.
5. Move by Thousand Foot Krutch. What better song to move to than a song that straight up tells you to do just that?
6. Walk by Pantera. Easily the best song to farmer walk to. By the time the chorus hits, everything just feels more powerful and defiant.
7. Bleed Together by Soundgarden. One of my favorite Soundgarden songs that drew me in as a fan many years ago.
8. Dope Nose by Weezer. Classic, reliable Weezer hook.
9. Breakout by the Foo Fighters. I tend to forget about this song for some time. By the time I rediscover it, it's always just what the doctor ordered. Straight forward with a punch. By the time the screams kick in, it's a knockout.
10. Come to Stay by Oleander. Starts off with one note and tells you right away this song is going to quickly pick up steam and not look back as the drums bring it back in and it's going to carry forward with no apologies.