1) 16 by Highly Suspect. Just heard this song for the first time today and it was love at first listen. Fresh and raw.
2) Tokyo Ghoul by Highly Suspect (ft. Young Thug and Terrible Johnny). Similar to 16, only I just heard it yesterday.
3) California Medication by USS. Love the band and this song, but the inability to download their music on iTunes has made it difficult to listen to them unless I pulled up YouTube. Getting started on Spotify changed all of that today. This song is a feel good tune that makes me want to escape the grind and head to the beach.
4) Never Fade by Alice in Chains. New Alice with that classic haunting Alice feel.
5) Omission by Magpie Salute. I love me some Rich Robinson guitar work. It's not the Black Crowes, but it's perhaps his best effort since in my opinion. And I really dig this groove.
6) Move by Thousand Foot Krutch. I think the title says it all when it comes to workout songs, right?
7) Broke Down Stupid by the Toadies. The riff runs in circles and the song, though new takes us for a ride back to the mid-90s. The Toadies of course being better known for their early to mid-90s anthem Possum Kingdom.
8) Make it Stop by Rise Against. Typical Rise Against. Reliable. It can be really good, but for me, only once in a while as the formula often remains the same.
9) Dear Lucid, Our Time is Right Now by Evans Blue. Love the way this song bounces back and forth from a hard hitting, bouncy opening to a heavy verse and a chorus of harmony.
10) Wish You Were Here by Incubus. There are a couple reasons this chorus hits home lately.