2. Up All Night by Beck. Feel good song that makes you want to move.
3. Whipping by Pearl Jam. Cuts right to the chase and takes off out of the gates. A good "get out of my way, I got this" song.
4. Ain't No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant. The title says it all!
5. Tonight by Seether. Solid rock song with a good hook. And there's the opening verse "I'm not gonna waste this. This opportunity's mine. I'm sick of complaining about a beautiful life." And it just carries from there...
6. Don't Speak, I Came to Make a Bang by the Eagles of Death Metal. Love the retro sound of these guys. The style is different from a lot of other rock songs in the gym making for a good change of pace, but keeping that edge.
7. Come On Get It by Lenny Kravitz.
8. Taking Back Control by Sparta. Once again, the title says it all.
9. The Shock of Lightning by Oasis. Not typically a band that's going to land on a gym playlist, but this one works.
10. Re-education (Through Labor) by Rise Against. "To the sound of a heart beat pounding away......"